2015年1月7日水曜日

Watercolor -Winchester Castle -

This is the watercolor I drew from the photo which I took while I was in the UK:  The door of Winchester Castle Great Hall.

The title is 'Door to where?'


I really liked the old houses, churches, castles of the England including  ruins. They are so harmonized with the plants around them that they almost look alive to me.
Some day I would like to travel Scotland, Ireland, and other European countries searching for the beautiful old little buildings.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Great painting. There are very many places in Scotland and Ireland that you could paint so I hope you get to travel there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I really, seriously would like to travel Scotland and Ireland for sketching and drawing if time and money permit! It is so wonderful to be able to see beautiful photos in your blog.
      Thank you for watching and comment!

      削除