They are old and worn for the dolls, but they surely look proud and happy to have precious memories with them.
Even now they are decorated on their owners shelves just as they used to be though it has been long since they stopped playing with them as they grew.
my first daughters doll
I sewed the bodies and drew their faces with acrylic paint. For eyes they chose their favorite color. For hair I used curly woolen doll hair.
And each doll has a painted heart on the left side of the body with the name and the description who it belongs to.
I made their dresses, socks, scarves and little bags, even doll-sized comforters for each of them so that they could play with them.
Thank you for watching!

These are so beautiful and I'm sure very much loved and used.
返信削除hello!
返信削除Thanks for your comment. I was happy that I could make my daughters something exclusively for themselves to cherish for such a long while.