I haven't had time to post anything for a long time!
Summer is almost gone and I can feel the autumn breath here and there especially after dark.
Here is my new watercolor painting. Title is 'King of the forest'.
I wanted to draw a deer standing quietly in front of the forest just like a king of the forest.
I have had no time to draw for a while as my father-in-law passed away and pretty hectic having funeral and ceremonies and so many things to do and finish. After everything has been done, I was just exhausted and it took a while to start it again.
Sorry I think my English is not good for I have no time to check it, but I wanted to post anyway. I hope you do not mind.
close-up of the deer


I'm very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. It takes a long time to get everything sorted out. Your painting is amazing. The deer is so life-like.
返信削除I really appreciate your hearty comment, Gillian.
返信削除I am now sort of in love with deer:) and maybe I am painting some more.
I am glad you like it.