Good times and bad times. It sometimes gave me a lot of frustration.
So, I used to do some patchwork quilting and many small crafts to satisfy my desire for creation while spending time together with my children.
You know, when they really needed me, of course I had no time to take up neither needles nor brushes at all, but I managed to keep my creation going on while they were having good time playing although it did not last long.
Here are some of my works I did when my daughters were small today.
This is one of my patchwork quilting which I made long long years ago.
The pattern is called crazy heart quilt, or something like that which I got when we lived in the U.S(we lived there three and a half years due to my husband' s transfer from Japan.)
It is old and colors are fading, but shines with full of fun memories with my daughters.
This is 'star of Bethlehem' tapestry, which I made by machine quilting.
To finish it, I added the decoration of lace around the star pattern.
I embroidered some small white beads as snow.
Stars, trees, and a small log cabin with fireplace on the snow. Triangles are flying wild geese.
It is fun to collage many kinds of cut cloths to make one big totally new thing-it is just like mixing colors. I really liked it.
Maybe I am going to show you some of my crafts -maybe the dolls which I made for my daughter when they were small and have been their precious.



Very beautifully made patchwork quilts. I have done some quilting too but not a lot. I mainly knit or crochet.
返信削除Thank you for your comment, and so sorry for the slow reply.
削除crafting is not only fun but also creative, isn't it?
I love your knit/crochet works so much!