It's been such a cold winter!
It was unusual for our area but we have had several snowfalls; still cold for this season, but has getting much better.
Our dog is now about ten months old, and weighs about 4 kg.
Now her hair around her ears and tail is getting longer.
She is such a sweet dog! She likes to cuddle in her bed on cold days, but she loves to play with us more, as well as get on our lap.
She is very quiet(seldom barks), though playful.
Does not she look like smiling!?


What a lovely little dog! We haven't had any snow yet - just lots of rain.
返信削除Thank you very much for your comment! I have not posted for quite a while, so this post was the early spring, but actually it is getting cold here in Japan, too. I have lived in the UK for a year(Berkshire) and I adore the beauty of the spring and summer(not wintertime! lol) I guess it is surely cold in your place, so please take care!
返信削除