2013年11月29日金曜日

watercolor work-English oak acorns

I decided to blog as possible as I can; it is a very good practice of my English writing, or as I am not a native speaker of English, I do not have many opportunities to write any English here in Japan. Actually you need not use any English in this country (especially in the country sites),  it's so easy to lose it!

I really like trees in every season and draw them a lot in various colors,  golden and light yellow green in spring, then all kinds of green and  blue shades in gradation in summer, changing gradually into yellow, gold, brown, orange, bronze, purple and red, of course in autumn.
 I even adore the shabby and grim gray shades of winter as  dark colors sometimes let us know the beauty of dim lights.

Today let me share the acorns of English oak tree I met in the UK, and its fairy. This is very small picture, postcard size.




Oh, our dog Koma is now six month old and  really changing: her hair is getting long and she is soooo cute!





I love her so much :)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿