2013年6月7日金曜日

snowdrop fairy

We are heading straight into hot and humid summer now, but as some lovely and gorgeous summer photos of England which I watched in some blogs last night reminded me of the wonderful scenery and the time we had in Reading, I am going to post the snowdrop fairy which I drew in watercolor today.

This is one of my favorite fairies as you see its my profile image.
Snowdrop, I feel, is maybe one of the fastest messengers of telling us  coming of the spring. I tried to express the awakening of its spring messenger from deep in the cold and freezing soil.
hmmm, its so difficult to explain what I want to tell you in English.
Yet I am going to give it a try, so I would be  happy if you read it and watch my works. Thank you.



up

and up

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿